Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Relax...

That's it - I'm not longer an undergrad! I still can't quite completely relax - I've a few very overdue projects to, erm, complete. But it still feels over.

With ten minutes to go I looked up around the spectacular exam hall, with the sun streaming in through the windows at the top, and started to get a great sense of achievement, mixed with nostalgia. Then I slapped myself on the face, and finished looking over the paper.

It feels a bit anti-climatic, probably because everyone isn't finished yet, and myself and Aoife ended up celebrating alone - in Cafe en Seinne via Doyles, with cocktails, to give it a sense of occasion :)

Anyway, I'm going to go find someone to speak to, to get rid of octave-lower morning voice, before taking a phone interview



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home