Monday, April 18, 2005

Lordy

I'm sure it didn't actually distress anyone, but it's been two weeks since I posted. I've been mighty busy at work - I even had to keep business hours last week, arriving before 10am daily was quite a shock to the system - it left me feeling like a soft-drink gone flat. It might have helped if I'd gone to bed before 2am any night...

I may or may not have an ebay saga for you, I'm afraid that blogging about things now will jinx everything. Suffice to say that either I've gotten a good deal, or I'm going to get to know the people who deal with VISA fraud very well.

Also, I'll be home from the 6th till the 9th of May. A goodly portion of that will no doubt be spent with family, but I hope to sneak away at some stage. I may not be able to manage a night out in Dublin, but we'll see.

Have to do this 10am thing tomorrow too, so I'm off :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Trey said...

erm,well....a wee bit distressed, actually--frightened your adversaries may have "finished" you off (groan):)

Tue Apr 19, 05:29:00 a.m. GMT+3  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err, did you just misspell Jackal, or did you in fact hire Jack L to take out Delta? Cause that would explain a lot...

Thu Apr 21, 11:08:00 a.m. GMT+3  
Blogger delta said...

Not least the cloud of singed money that enveloped me walking to the tram the other morning

Thu Apr 21, 07:39:00 p.m. GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home