Saturday, September 11, 2004

Tired. Good tired.

Thanks to some cables, a black box with blinking lights, and my laptop, I'm blogging from home!

For once the day was as beautiful as initial appearances suggested (rather than the cold, bitter whore beneath the caked make-up we've suffered for the last few days... but enough about my neighbours *boom boom*).

I took advantage (like Micheal Jackson... no, I'm not going to finish that) of the sunshine and strolled down to my local bike shop. Well, hiked really, it's about 3 miles. It always seems further when you have no idea where you are...

To cut a long story short (uncharacteristic, yes, but I'm shattered) I bought a bike! Then rode it around for two and a half hours with a massive smile on my face (it's so light and fast!) until a serious case of the munchies reminded me I hadn't eaten since yesterday (and it was now 3pm). I picniced in the sun on my balcony, and was just finishing up, when I got a call from Joonas to go climbing. After about three hours I didn't have the strenght to take off my shoes :)

I've been a little sedentary lately, so this orgy of activity, great as it was, has me wrecked altogether! The crew dropped me off at my place, I invited them in for non-alcoholic pear cider, and an episode of Family Guy, laughed by myself a lot, let them out (my door is tricky) and hammered the keys for you great and fine people. No, really, you are, every one of you. Especially you. And now I am going to go to sleep. Great day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home