Saturday, August 14, 2004

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th turned out to be my lucky day :) I viewed an
apartment in Pasila, liked that it was big, airy, bright, and on the
6th floor, and willing to forgive its distance from work. It's as
naked as a centrefold model, furnished with only a fridge and a
cooker, neither of which work because I have no electricity contract,
but I can (and will) move in on Monday if all goes well. I'll just
buy some candles and a rug or something.

Finally I'll be out of the damn hotel. Being there has prolonged the
sense of transition; now I need a bit of finality and reality -
signing a 5 year lease should bring both. Either it still hasn't
quite sunk in that I'm here for good, or it has and it was a lot
easier to accept than I anticipated.

Now I'm hungry, so I'm off to rustle up a roll. Roast beef I think... yeah.

Take care all

2 Comments:

Blogger Protozoan said...

Friday the 13th has always been my lucky day. I was born on a friday the 13th :)

Thu Aug 26, 01:22:00 p.m. GMT+3  
Blogger Protozoan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Aug 26, 01:22:00 p.m. GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home