Thursday, January 27, 2005

Just a quickie...

Right, that's that. I've gotten my Russian Visa (pictures to come), frozen my bits right through at a tram stop, purchased my train ticket, bought film, remembered my gig ticket, realised I have to post my tax return tomorrow, found my tax return, filled in my tax return, cursed around the apartment for an envelope for the my tax return, decided to go to work first thing tomorrow (to post the feckin' tax return - could they possibly make the process of taking money off one any more painful?), packed my bag (including tax return), and it's only 4.23 am. The alarm is set for 6, I'm tempted to just veg in front of the computer - I've even started leaving sleeping until the last minute...

With any luck, this time tomorrow, I'll be snoozing on someone's floor, dreaming of a great REM gig, and the day I plan to spend in the Hermitage...

When I have more time, I might go into the magnetic properties of computers... I only came over here to turn this one off, and look what happened...

Anyway, sleep! Me that is, you enjoy whatever it is you're doing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home