Saturday, January 15, 2005

Greetings

Over to the right there, you should notice a "Blogs of Note" section. I urge you to browse at your leisure, since they're superlative: chock-full of wit, drama, insight - even chocolatey goodness - and basically should resonate with 20-somethings making their way in the
world. You, like me, probably won't get the full impact of Alex's blog, but at least you can look at the pretty pictures (Big Toblerone shots!!! Free!!! No hidden charges!!!)

If anyone else would like to have a link added, please send the url by carrier pigeon, or rocket-pack-packing chipmunk. Or email, whichever is most convenient. I believe I have the privilege of knowing a higher proportion of brilliant people than is strictly fair, and hopefully this way I can introduce you to each other (and try to steal just a little of your brilliance by osmosis. Or association, whichever works best).

I had a quick scan of this page the other day, and Christ but I'm a verbose bastard. Polonius wouldn't get a look in...

5 Comments:

Blogger Trey said...

oi,delta!! I enjoy yer blog--would you believe yahoo led me to it where it sits on my yahoo page, waiting patiently? Yer feckin famous! check out my blog at
http://longhairguyintexas.blogspot.com/, and if you see fit, would be my pleasure to join your blogs o' note list.

Sun Jan 16, 10:32:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger delta said...

Certainly! I think we could form a mutual appreciation society about now :D

Sun Jan 16, 05:13:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Trey said...

Indeed! Have a look in for a wee tribute to yerself and some others I find inspiring. cheers!

Tue Jan 18, 03:03:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger M said...

Hi! I found your blog thanks to Taarzaan, and I find it really funny. I'll be sure to check back for more of your posts from now on. :)

Wed Jan 19, 05:38:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Donna said...

Hello there Feckless in Finland.

I noticed you dropped a line on my site a while ago. I read a few of your posts, not bad. I am currently looking to add to my list of links. I follow a strict "You scratch my blog, I'll scratch yours", policy. How does that sound? Put me on your list, and I will put you on mine, if you so feel compelled.

Yours Truly,
La Conquistadora

Fri Feb 04, 09:00:00 a.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home