Wednesday, September 15, 2004

It rhymes with... nah, only kidding :)

Right, before I start, if you want an explanation for the
spot-the-difference posts, go read the comments, where you'll find the
infamous Skier has slashed a big S of shame in my forehead with the
well honed rapier of his wit. Calm down, it's a metaphor. No it's
not something that describes a phor.

Just snuck in to a video conference given by Tim Berners-Lee which was
really interesting. It'd be fun to be that intelligent. It was quite
strange to sit there and put a face and a personality to a name I
almost felt I knew after our symantic web project. He's not how I
imagined he'd be, he's more normal, or less geeky, whichever you
prefer. It's a nice perk that sometimes important, or influential,
or just plain visionary people come to speak (or get broadcasted) and
you can wander on down. Or sneak in the back, whatever :) I also
snuck away with a doughnut, so it was good sneaking all round!

I've got a pool session at corona bar lined up for tonight. I'm
fretting about leaving my stealth-black expensive looking bike locked
up outside a bar in town... Until then I'm also going to fret over
some damn weird bugs I've been having. Then I guess I'll go home and
fret some chords on my guitar. What's that? "Fret Off"? Charming!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, you mean the nerdy kind of bugs don't you? I was trying to figure out in what way you were _having_ bugs... and if bugs were some sort of code word for something else...

A

Wed Sept 15, 11:06:00 p.m. GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home