Thursday, February 03, 2005

The sloth gets tagged by Gatochy...

Music! I'm quite a calm, quiet, easy-going type of person, but music has the capacity to light a fire beneath me, and turn me into a passionate, egotistical, diva-like,well.. ass, basically. You think I'm joking, but ask my siblings what I'm like when we're trying to learn a song, and it's not going well...

Taking the stick(with trepidation) from Gatochy (who along with Gadding Girlzoot and Taarzaan has great taste)

Random 10 (as selected by my player)
1. dEUS - Hotel Lounge
2. The Smashing Pumpkins - Machina
3. Bell X1 - Man on Mir [roll on Amsterdam!]
4. Metallica - Of Wolf and Man
5. U2 - Desire
6. Portishead - Sour Sour Times
7. Yann Tiersen - La Valse Des Vieux
8. Air - Alone in Kyoto
9. Radiohead - High and Dry
10.The Frames - In the Deep Shade

(The 11th would have been DJ Zeebra - Boombastic. I mention this in case you're into mashups, in which case check him out, he's probably my favourite mashup-artist...)

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
On this computer? 5Gigs, but it's my work computer - very little downloading, mostly my CDs in Ogg format.

2.The last CD you bought was:
Rodrigo y Gabriela - Foc, and Rodrigo y Gabriela live Manchester and Dublin in Tower Records on Grafton St, with Niamh, who bought some Afro Celt Soundsystem.

3.What is the song you last listened to before this message?
Feist - Mushaboom

4. Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
"I Remember it Well" - Damien Rice
"Face" - Juniper / Damien Rice / Bell X1
('I want to be the only one that you know, because I adore you')
"Friday I'm in Love" - The Cure
"Hey" - The Pixies
"Fanny Power" (Behave! it's a lady's name!) - Traditional, but Planxty do it best.

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)?
I'm going to cheat - first three replies, whoever gets there first...

5 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Nice to see you're back! :)

Thu Feb 03, 07:12:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger delta said...

Thank you :) I've been enjoying your blog all along :)

Thu Feb 03, 09:30:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Trey said...

Good to se you back, sensei!

Fri Feb 04, 11:56:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yann Tiersen Rules!
from argentina,Caro

Sun Mar 13, 04:36:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger delta said...

Indeed he does! I've been fortunate enough to see him live :)

Sun Mar 13, 09:12:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home