Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Phantom Post

Where did it go! I definately posted on Monday. It was about Alex fixing my Fedora installation. Hmmm, I'll track it down if it's the last thing I do... today.

Annie, I really hope the weather cools down a little over the next few days, because at the minute it snows by night and it melts by day. Slush is not as pretty as snow. Maybe we'll just stay up all night making snowmen and then sleep during the day time. Wouldn't be too far from my normal circadian rhythm anyways :)

Also, in my quest to have a computer quiet enough to sleep by, I have invested 30 more euros in a fan-less cooling system for my graphics card. Needless to say that it's completely silent. What must be said, however, is that it is a thing of geeky wonder. It's got a heat-pipe for Christ's sake :D So tonight I plan to get covered in toxic, toxic, oh-so-toxic, heatsink paste, and fit that mother-puppy.

Now if you'll excuse me, myself and Alex are discovering if our powers combined can defeat an evil half-kilogram Bag-Of-Sweets-Nemisis-Er-...-Thingie! Watch this space...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home