Saturday, October 16, 2004

Finnish Rock Ninja

Alrighty. The other day, as I tried to rouse myself to head in to work (at about 11:30) I saw something a little odd.

A man, dressed in a black shell suit, and a black hat, was walking around by the rocks and dirt path outside my window. Except that he wasn't so much walking as stalking. He then proceeded to lay flat behind one of the rocks, lifting his head every now and then to see if the coast was clear. Eventually he decided it was, stood up, took a few steps, and then did a cartwheel across the path, landing in a crouch behing some bushes on the far side. After looking around for a few minutes, he stood up and walked off down the path.

I may be making a big assumption, but I think I've put a face to my screaming neighbour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home